GLCH’s Board of Directors
Pictured back L to R: Patricia Bryce, Sue Medson (CEO), Judith Congalton, Nicholas Earley, Glen Hodges, Darryl Andy and Carol Ross. Front L to R: Jeff Wilson, Robyn Cooney and Phil Bogle
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors bring a diverse range of skills, expertise and experience to GLCH, particularly in areas such as education, health, local government, business administration, information technology, journalism and law.
Each Board Director has strong connections to the local community and volunteers their time to provide the organisation with strong governance and guidance.
The Board is made up of nine directors – six who are elected from GLCH’s membership, and three who are appointed based on their skills and experience.
View Board Member Profiles
The Board of Directors meet approximately ten times per year and have two standing committees – Finance and Quality Governance.
The Board is responsible for:
- Ensuring GLCH delivers quality health services in line with its mission and values
- Ensuring organisational operations are directed by effective systems and processes
- Defining and developing the organisation’s purpose
- Working with Executive Managers to develop GLCH’s Strategic Plan
- Approving annual budget and business plans
- Fostering a culture that is responsive to community needs
- Monitoring and leading clinical safety and quality