We can help you find the most appropriate group based on your strengths, weaknesses and individual goals.
Staff are on hand in each group session to provide personalised assistance and advice.
Groups available include:
- Falls prevention
- Rehabilitation programs
- General mobility and fitness programs
- Back pain management
- Pulmonary/ cardiac rehabilitation
- Veterans Gym
- Hydrotherapy groups
The types of group we provide may vary according to demand. Please phone 5155 8370 for more information.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information, please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367