The service is not designed to replace professional trade services.
A comprehensive assessment of your needs will take place before the commencement of service.
Services may include:
- Changing of smoke alarms
- Replacing light globes
- Gutter cleaning
- Home modifications (such as the installation of hand rails and shower flexi hoses)
- Removal of garden rubbish
Property Maintenance staff will bring the required tools with them. In some instances you may need to purchase some materials in advance eg hand rails to be installed. Our staff member may be able to purchase the item for you, in which case you will be advised of the approximate costs prior to purchase.
You are encouraged to use your wheelie bin to remove rubbish from your premises. Property maintenance staff can take limited rubbish to landfill, which will incur a tip fee and additional time will be charged.
Property Maintenance is available Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm.
Click HERE to view our current fee schedule
** Please note that lawn mowing is not offered as a service
For more information, please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367