Art Therapy : Creativity and Health
Art therapy provides a creative way for people to come to terms with emotional conflicts, increase self-awareness, and express unspoken and often unconscious concerns about their illness or their lives.
People always ask, “Do I need to be good at art?” and the short answer is NO!
Art therapy is based on the idea that the creative act can be healing, it helps people express emotions and reduce stress, fear and anxiety.
People involved in art therapy are given the tools they need to produce paintings, drawings, sculptures etc.
Art therapy is provided individually or in groups.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information, please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367