Dietetics : Health and Food
This service helps people to understand the link between food and health and how to make appropriate food choices. The right diet can help you to achieve or maintain health, and prevent and treat illness and disease.
Individual Support Packages (ISP)
and other nutrition-related conditions.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367