Hand Therapy : Specialised assistance
Hand Therapy helps you get back the use of your hand after surgery or injury. Treatment is provided by a qualified occupational therapist or physiotherapist.
This service can assist you with:
You will need to follow a program of exercises and other treatments (eg splints) at home. These will be explained to you by your Hand Therapist.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health services the first person you talk to is usually part of our Complete Therapies Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367 or email@example.com