Hand Therapy : Specialised assistance
Hand Therapy helps you get back the use of your hand after surgery or injury. Treatment is provided by a qualified occupational therapist or physiotherapist.
This service can assist you with:
You will need to follow a program of exercises and other treatments (eg splints) at home. These will be explained to you by your Hand Therapist.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367