Home Based Nursing : Nursing in your home
The home based nursing team provides a range of nursing services to people of all ages living in the community.
Our nursing team can assist you with issues such as:
Our nurses will conduct a comprehensive assessment, generally in your home, and will work with you to meet your needs in the best way for you. The team can also conduct community group education sessions on a range of health related topics on request. NB GLCH delivers this service to residents of a catchment area roughly contained by the Tambo River to the west, the Bruthen-Buchan Road to the north and Hospital Creek to the east. If you live outside this area your care will be provided by another service provider.
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367