Speech Pathology : Help with communication
Speech pathologists assess and treat people who have difficulties communicating. They cover all kinds of communication including speech, writing, reading, and the use of signs, symbols and gestures.
Speech pathologists also work with people who have difficulties swallowing food and drink.
We can help:
Our speech pathology services are provided on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367