Personal Care : Assisting people who need help
Our qualified support workers assist people who need help with tasks such as showering, dressing or toileting.
Tasks may include:
Support workers are not permitted to perform any nursing duties such as the administration of medication.
Personal Care is available seven days a week 7am to 7pm.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367