Gippsland Lakes Complete Health offers counselling for people who are experiencing a range of issues and problems.
Our counselling services can help with the following:
Talking things through with a counsellor may help you become clearer about what you want to do, find new ways of dealing with your problems or help you feel more in control of your life.
For more information, please contact:
When you contact us about our counselling services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our assessment and response team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about, and assess, your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
- provide information and referral to services outside of GLCH as necessary
- provide assistance to meet any immediate need
For more information contact: 5155 8300