Specialist Family Violence
Our Specialist Family Violence Program provides support, safety, advocacy, and referral for people experiencing family violence.
We can help and provide support for you to:
For more information, please contact:
When you contact us about our social support and counselling services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our intake team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about, and assess, your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
- provide information and referral to services outside of GLCH as necessary
- provide assistance to meet any immediate need
For more information contact: 5155 8300
People experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, sexual assault, domestic or family violence please contact:
Safe Steps on 1800 015 188
Please note: This is a state-wide phone number. If required, Safe Steps will contact our On-Call team to provide a localised support.