Home Based Nursing : Nursing in your home
The home based nursing team provides a range of nursing services to people of all ages living in the community.
Our nursing team can assist you with issues such as:
Our nurses will conduct a comprehensive assessment, generally in your home, and will work with you to meet your needs in the best way for you. The team can also conduct community group education sessions on a range of health related topics on request. NB GLCH delivers this service to residents of a catchment area roughly contained by the Tambo River to the west, the Bruthen-Buchan Road to the north and Hospital Creek to the east. If you live outside this area your care will be provided by another service provider.
When you first contact us about our home based nursing services, or are referred to us you will need to talk to a member of our Intake team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for a comprehensive assessement.
For more information contact: 5155 8380