Domestic Assistance : Help in your home
This service helps people to maintain a clean and safe home by providing assistance with household tasks which people are unable to manage themselves.
We need to ensure the welfare of our workers, so we will ask people to provide approved cleaning products and a safe environment to work in. This may involve doing things like tying up the dog and removing mats etc.
Domestic assistance is provided Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays.
GLCH is a Registered NDIS Provider
For more information please contact:
When you contact us about our allied health or aged services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our ACH Service Access team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
For more information contact: 5155 8367