Emergency Assistance: Help when you need it
Are you struggling to make ends meet?
Feeling stressed, overwhelmed?
We understand that times have been tough but here is the good news: relief is not far away!
Our Emergency Relief program is available for individuals and families who are experiencing financial hardship, family violence, and homelessness. Support may include, but is not limited to:
For more information please contact:
Assessment and Response
When you contact us about our social support and counselling services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually part of our assessment and response team. They will:
- take or confirm your contact details
- talk to you about, and assess, your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of GLCH
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
- provide information and referral to services outside of GLCH as necessary
- provide assistance to meet any immediate need
For more information contact: 5155 8300 or email@example.com