You may have heard that there has been a positive detection of COVID-19 in the wastewater in Lakes Entrance and Lake Tyres. As a result of this information, GLCH will offer COVID-19 testing facilities for people with symptoms. Testing will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at 28 Jemmeson St (in-car) commencing this afternoon (Thursday 14 October) and again tomorrow on Friday 15 October from 9.00 am – 6.00 pm. If you are experiencing symptoms, you should contact us and make an appointment for a test. Call 5155 8300 and press 1 for medical services.
Other testing opportunities in East Gippsland include
• Mallacoota Medical Centre, Maurice Avenue. 9am – 5pm Thursday and Friday. Appointments required, call 5158 0777.
• Bairnsdale Regional Health Service drive through 9am – 4.30pm (no children under 5 years).brhs.com.au/coronavirus/
• Bairnsdale Respiratory Clinic. For bookings go to https://bit.ly/3Fbd8eH.
• Orbost Medical Centre 9am – 10am Monday to Friday by appointment, call 5154 6777.
• Omeo District Health 8am – 9pm Monday to Sunday by appointment, call 5159 0100.
• Gelantipy Bush Nursing Centre Monday and Wednesday 9am – 11am by appointment, call 5155 0274.